Alberta Acoustics, Noise and Vibration Society (AANViS) will be taking to the road for the 2024 AGM. Meeting will be held on March 5th, 2024 at the National Music Centre (850 and 851 - 4th Street SE, Calgary) from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM. There will be a guided tour throughout the museum once the meeting has been held. In person attendance will be limited so keep a close eye out for future information on this exciting event.
For those who prefer to attend remotely, a Zoom connection is being set up, and the details will be shown on the AANViS website once available.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Introduction of the current board members
- Approval of the minutes from the previous general meeting
- Approval of the annual
- Discussion of plans for the
upcoming two-day conference this October.
- Discussion of future plans for
the Society’s activities.
- This includes plans for social events in Calgary and Edmonton
- Election of members of the board